Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Uninstall Onboard Graphics

A QUILT FOR SHARE EXCHANGE CHRISTMAS



Emi has designed a quilt to share with all of us. I've joined to see how you do, try to follow, even at my own pace and do the best you can. Here let Em explains that he does better than me:

"I designed a quilt and share it with all my visitors, will be as a BOM, the name of the quilt is Wonderful Days (like my blog) let the pattern for a month, and each passes to pick when you can, is designed to Redwork or applique technique they like. You can find it in my blog on the first Monday of each month, starting in February.
I tell them that each pattern reminds me a wonderful day, are cartoons that have to do with love, home, friendship, in the end things that make us remember those special days , We have enjoyed ...
"They're 6 blocks of 10 1 / 2 inch. and edges, which eventually end up in a quilt 39 "x 52" approx.-I appreciate all the support they give me, I did it with much love to share them with you while I apologize, are handmade designs because I do not have a special design ... Otherwise the use of these patterns is personal or work in groups, not for marketing.
-La you can publish to your blog will help and we will be better days in our home. "
Thanks to Emi for their generosity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment