Sunday, July 11, 2010

How To Fix Snowmobile

The laurels are lousy mattress

(Photo: Andre Bernardo )

woke up in the form of a sharp pain in my ribs. When I opened my eyes, Leandro still was holding the umbrella with which I had a puncture.

- "Wow, you were dead." He said with a smile.
- "are you talking about?"
- "We were worried about you. After typing furiously for four months and have up to four articles per week, suddenly, nothing. We thought you had a stroke or something. "
-" We thought? Who? "
-" Your readers. "
-" My readers? Come on, mention them as if they were a club or something. "
-" We are. We meet every Thursday for coffee and discuss your items. We can not always get, but we try to attend as many times as possible. Certainly this week is my turn to choose the venue. "
-" I've never heard of such a thing existed. But what if you meet to discuss my writing, I do not deserve to be invited? "
-" The truth is that we do not deserve a lot of things, after the manner in which we have left. "
-" But exaggeration! But if you have only been three or four days of not writing. "
-" It's been three weeks. And before that, were another three weeks. In total, month and a half with no new texts. That level of laziness is unacceptable. "
-" Come on, that this writing is something organic, requires creative use of associating ideas, can not be done as if it were something mechanical. The inspiration does not come every day. "
-" Georges Simenon did not have that problem. He was writing it every day, regardless of the hangover I had from the previous day's revelry. "
-" Simenon does not count. The other day I read an article saying he was actually an android built by the French government. "
-" I will not deign to reply size nonsense. I'm here to say we're done. If you're still the same, we will have to disband the club and start reading other blogs. "
-" This is blackmail! "
-" No, it is not. Actually, this is already happening. Just yesterday one of the founders of the club admitted they would arrive at our meetings he had begun reading the exciting stories of a 15 year old girl who teaches makeup. I found myself reading the stories published by a public accountant who tries to become a playwright. "
-" What? "Et tu, Leandro?"
- "What I can tell? The man writes very well. His most recent book is Núñez Pereira, a writer who is about to lose everything when they are found to have embezzled the tax authorities for years. But then comes the protagonist, who has an unexpected solution that has to do with the Form 1564-E Heritage Statement ... "
-" Sorry, "the protagonist is an accountant?"
- "All their players are accountants."
- "So be it. Club meets at, offer my apologies for the neglect and tell everyone before the end of the day will have a new article to read. "
-" Seriously, would you? "
-" I swear to the mother Tom Wolfe. "
Leandro
After he was gone, turned on the computer and I started to write the article promised. Only needed to do something before. I checked the site that my friend had recommended me and confirmed my suspicions. I was urgent to find a new accountant, preferably one who was not at liberty to disclose my congratulations dramaturgical accountants in their creations. If you know of any, please let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment