Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fim On Line Tay Du Ky.



As I had the broken computer, then Christmas and now the flu have not had time to put new things on the blog, so today I'll post a few things to catch up:

After seeing Georgina's blog your step by step in this bag I decided and made two one for me, orange, and one for my friend Obdulia, in principle, the became very long strips but then cut and adapted to the size of the bag were much better but I no longer had time to take the picture.

I chose this color because it also gave him the vanity which is very handy, when I saw the step by step blog Knits Las Palmas I could not resist it, the handle to the zipper drawing I made some beads that I had at home.

The day I brought her gifts Obdulia surprised me with those who had saved for me and I needed a lot




Bookmarks are great and although the plate looks like a toy works great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment