Tuesday, January 29, 2008

How To Know If You Have Gentil Warts



Sol My friend has given me the Challenge Award and is the first award granted me, so I'm very happy.

I have to answer questions and read 5 blogs, so here it is:

What hits you: People who hurt you
The bristles: That people are good at certain times year
What turns me on: It's a secret
What let go: The weekend
What makes you laugh: My nephew
What I mourn: the disappointments, whatever they are.
What gives you nauseous: The lie
What you need to make Happy: I'm pretty conformist
What causes you unhappiness:
problems
What I feel sorry for: People fear what arrogant
: losing my loved ones
What I do not want to miss: The family.
What we want to achieve: I have this I think muuuuuchoooooooo.
The date you hate: I do not hate any date, I like every day of the year.
The holiday you love: On December 8
A lie I have said, I do not say that then you know.
Nostalgia: My grandparents

As there are numerous blogs I visit daily I have decided that the questionnaire do all that I want to answer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment