Monday, March 29, 2010

I Am Looking For A Pattern For Dora Explorer

deflation

(Image: Richard Kolker )

At present, the French company Michelin is working to develop an automobile tire unused air. The prototype looks like a bicycle wheel too thick, or a small wagon wheel. When it goes on sale, motorists around the world will say goodbye to punctures forever. Pity that such wonderful inventions like this always comes too late.

Last week, while wandering through the streets of this city, trying to dodge a madman, I hit too close to the sidewalk. This caused my right front tire rubbed against the concrete curb, which was heartbreaking. The air at that time contained within the rim hissed as if it were a flute frenzy. As calmly as I could I proceeded to maneuver the car out of traffic. With that wanted to avoid another car collided with mine. I also wanted to avoid mistreating follow my family tree, which very nearly arrived to my great grandmother.

Upon inspecting the vehicle, I came across a bleak picture. The car just before it moved gracefully to sixty miles per hour, was now miserably still anchored in the pavement. Inclined as I was, my car seemed to ask forgiveness and be converted into a tricycle three tons.

consider the options available. First I thought to call the car insurance, but due to the number of vehicles circulating at that time, could well take more than about sixty minutes to arrive, which forced me to take the second and terrible choice: change the tire myself.

was not sure how to do it in the four years I've had this car, this was only the second time he changed a tire. However, when we forget, last time I had decided to wait for the crane, so really, this was the first time I made the change. While wearing an instruction manual in the glovebox, everyone knows that the XY gene carriers do not read manuals. I proceeded to remove the tool box and spare tire from the trunk. If everything is so easy, I thought, I'll be driving in a heartbeat. How wrong I was.

Remove the dish was a daunting task requiring equal doses of skill and strength. This made me suspect that my car had been designed as an exercise in sadism. I confirmed my suspicion at the time to put the new tire. Unlike the Japanese and American cars, which have pins attached to the brake disk, this model brings screws, which must be positioned with one hand while holding the rim of the other 40 pounds. It should be borne in mind to spend the day in an office does not prepare one for manual tasks such as this.

After the task, got the tools in the car and resumed my journey. My appearance must have been particularly dire, as repeatedly asked if I had been a victim of assault.

next day, while trying to cope with the sharp back pain and cramps multiple arduous task, I promised myself that once could hold a pencil in hand, would write a polite letter to the lords of Michelin to beg them to hasten the production of its new tire, because if I have to change another tire, I do not tell the story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment