Tuesday, April 13, 2010

California Driver License Template

A black ass white hair does not look hurt

(Photo: Peter Cade )

Hairs alien may, under certain circumstances, cause severe trouble. The diner who find one in your soup, your meal will be ruined. The lady who found one in the husband, probably undertake road where his lawyer. But very annoying to be the hair of others, can give themselves more serious troubles. Like when we find them in our temples, shamelessly devoid of any pigmentation. However jovial

one wants to be, finding the first gray hair on his head a life brand. Who comes across as unpleasant discovery invariably happens to experience some or all of the mental processes as follows: •

Disclaimer: "That's not was a cane. If you squint your eyes and turn off the light, my hair still looks dark. This can not be happening to me, not me. "
The individual reacts cane pulling, combing her hair or dyeing it with care to hide among the other hairs. He then proceeds to pretend that everything is as it was before. This stage can last for years.

Cholera: "Why me? No fair! How could he get out a gray hair to me? I will not rest until we find the culprit! "
In this second phase, the individual can not continue to refuse to see reality. At present, the person is very difficult address as handles poorly focused anger and envy. Seeing someone with no gray hair occurs in the individual waves of envy and resentment. They throw away hats too tight and shampoos, conditioners, to which they blame for causing the situation.

Negotiation: "I just want to keep my hair dark until I move up to management. Would do anything for a little more time with her hair dark. Would gladly give all my savings if only ... "
The third stage raises the hope that the individual may postpone or delay the graying. Negotiations usually lead to a Higher Power in exchange for a change of life. They try homeopathic treatments, oriental massages and organic mouthwash.

Depression: "I'm so sad, why waste my time doing anything? I'll have white hair, and nothing can prevent it. I miss my brown curls ... "
In this fourth stage, the person begins to understand the certainty of graying. Because of this, the individual may become very quiet, refusing to receive visits and spend a lot of time crying and grieving for his pale hair. This process allows the individual to detach himself from the hair color it once had. Not recommended to try to cheer up the person in this state. Is a important time to be processed in its entirety. Readers are referred to experts in the field, such as barbers and stylists.

Acceptance: "Everything will be fine. I can not fight it, at least I can make preparations for their arrival. "
The final stage comes to peace and understanding that having a full head of gray hair is not so bad. The feelings of sadness and anger disappear and finally learn to live together, indulging in the appearance of distinction and professionalism that the gray grant. The assessment by the hair devoid of pigment comes from the hand of the realization that there is one thing worse than getting gray: not having them.

And if you do not believe us, ask the bald.

0 comments:

Post a Comment