Friday, April 16, 2010

Tiffany Granath Vintage



(Photo: Ofer Wolberg )

My friends (I hope you do not mind that at this point and consider them my friends), it is with great pleasure that I would announce the successful conclusion of 35 in 69 Challenge a Pyrrhic chaos of nature that are unlikely to be repeated in quite a while. Thank you all for taking the time to ingest the delirious readings that are here and thanks for all comments received. And if by chance are those who have not made one yet, what better time to start it?

Before retiring, I leave you with a interview with your humble servant by good friends Lie A Click to commemorate the anniversary of the neurons and our arrival at a hundred posts. Unlike the one in the last post, if it really is an interview, despite which I hope you like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment