Friday, April 16, 2010

Is There Free Std Checks In London?

About a hundred

(Photo: Antonio M. Rosario )

On this day, Chattering neurons up another milestone in its history: One hundred articles. To commemorate this historical instance, this time we offer an interview with the author of this hundred delusions. An opportunity to meet and worship him.

Interviewer: Good evening, have your name and occupation, please?

Author: Who are you and what you do at home? Get out of here before I call the police!

E: We visited for an interview on the occasion of the hundredth article in chattering neurons. We highly appreciate you to stop hitting me with the aluminum bat. If I split the other arm I can not take notes.

AA: Whoever enters through a window outside, follows the consequences.

E: I knocked on the door but nobody opened. And you did not answer his phone.

AA: The fact that there are four in the morning may have had something to do.

E: It was only my intention to interview him without the interruptions of daily life. Do you mind if we start the interview? Your readers will thank you.

AA: OK, but please do not let me bleed on the carpet. It costs too much remove stains.

E: My apologies, I promise not do so. Let's start. For those who do not know yet, what is 'chattering neurons '?

AA: The expression space where the neurons of my brain can tell the world their interests, concerns, anxieties and passions prohibited.

E: And how did you decide to start?

AA: My neurons always liked talking to me, since I was a kid. For a long time they were content to have me as an audience only to me, but exactly one year ago and decided this was not enough. So they took me aside and made me see that the truths set forth by their voices Quiet should be made available to the world. A few hours later he was running the website.

E: I have heard that are not usually devoted to writing.

AA: And I do not. Everything on the site has been put there by the neurons. Yes, the logo had originally chosen was terrible, so I helped to choose a more appropriate. My neurons write very well, but can be very bad for aesthetics.

E: Can you tell us about some issues that intend to deal in future editions of chattering neurons?

AA: I would tell you, but I can not. Only I have access to material at the time of publication. Neurons are like that, like the secret. So I write with my eyes closed.

E: With your permission, I feel a little dizzy and faint before concluding the interview I'd like to go to a hospital. Any last thoughts you'd like to share with your audience?

AA is not good to put your elbows on the nose.

E: We could not agree more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment