Monday, January 10, 2011

Blush Bridal Belfast 2010

back to Blogger * * Shopping *

Hello again!

I come to mention to a little a few little things I bought today, and who does not want the thing, I went to get my foundation and I bought something else. Who does something similar has happened? xD

Here is my favorite base, the Essence Stay all day, I want to start wearing brush instead of sponge, and use this only to fade a little ... Yesterday I saw a video of Isassaweis which teaches various ways of applying makeup, and I try to brush Deliplus I have for the drawer.

Also I've taken on 2 small bottle of Essence 10in1 Miracle Nails because I love the base and top coat, and I had was getting a little pastosillo ... I like it because it gives an intensity to the colors very nice:)

And as a bonus a glaze of Colour & Go Underwater tone 24, a dark blue but not very dark with little glitter , that if you look closely and in good light is not noticed, but I liked the subtle finish.


My camera has not been very kind and have not been able to capture those purpurinillas tiny little it takes, but I asegu7o that if you have time to have it in your hands you will see that is a peculiar color, and this is what strikes me most when purchasing a new enamel. The truth is that I like to have repeated colors of different brands, I always try to find some 'touch' that is not repeated.

Well then I appeared for the chenilles to see what was cooking in there and I have taken these pearl earrings ethnic Moradita for 2 €. I have not been a lot of attention to detail dwell-pink-blue.

Jaja! And finally a pack with 10 minibotecitos nail decorations. They are like fabric: S in bright colors and with this has been the same thing with the nail polish of Essence, I found something curious that had not yet and for 2 € to me have been:) hope to see are jobs! Let's see if tonight encouraged me and paint my nails with Underwater the Cosmic this with the French tip jajajjaja



loves Big kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment