Friday, January 21, 2011

Replacements Henatai Riley

signature * * From

Hi all! I'm back!

xD I come renewed IT terms with new equipment and improved performance and very happy with the result. And I'm inspired by what they thought about changing my signature or watermark in the pictures, and I bring you some proposals that have been doing, to know your opinion.

I would like to know what you think more beautiful, because you might be a more harmonious look, but again maybe you do not like the style of blog, etc ... I basically want to know what you think.

Apart from this, I must also say that as New Year's resolution that this year I would like to learn something about Photoshop, but is a basic and four things that I used to edit the photos you upload. I got a little manual initiation is well, I have not finished yet, but for now I find it simple and practically from 0, which is what I need. I put the link to the PDF if you are interested and want descargaroslo item.

Well let the mess and leave you with any proposals that I made, to see what you think!






Aiiiinssss I find it very difficult to choose one! Although I have my favorites, of course, I would like to know your opinion porfiiii

Big kiss;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment