Sunday, January 23, 2011

Crochet Pattern Pocket Handphone

* Manicure with I Love New Berlin Essence +

Hello again! Today I come with a new manicure (which I have had very left) after a few days off unil, and I have done with a polish of the new collection of Essence I Love Berlin, exactly the color 01 Love This City it pink Very nice mate I call the Barbie pink hehe.

Well as you will see in the pics I have included the new signs! At the end I opted for the source Japan that I downloaded from the website DaFonts .


Then I applied a layer of Deliplus glitter to give a little more grace pink base.

purpurinillas I also applied some star-shaped purple Chinese purchase of Christmas, a jar super 60cts cost me and is nice to apply the top coat layer of Essence, in this case.


Finally I have too few stars in black wheel Essence of nail art, which of course I forgot to include a picture of the material, sorry! A thin layer of top coat sealer and voila!

Here is a picture of the products I used, which can always be replaced by those of you with more in hand, and customize your own way.


The truth is that I liked the application of this new Essence enamel is the thickest of which I have tried so far of the mark. Here I have only one layer, and remains to be seen how long he has, but I applied as top coat, which is more secure than the polish would last only ...

Well and what do you think the new autograph of the photos? My favorites were between this and the last of the list (you can see the previous post) and finally I decided this because it is more colorful than the other, and less wide. In the other I liked the effect of and frameworks, but needed more space to fit it. Also the lines are very thin and sometimes, if there is much detail in the background was not very good, or was recharged ... Anyway, I'll take this happy with the result.

Anyway I'm messing with Photshop, and thanks for those links in the previous comments! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment