Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cost Of Renting A Jet Ski In Puerto Vallarta

Chinise Essence + * Gifts + Sales = Rebareyes Reyes xD *

Hello again!

Mmmm today's post may be somewhat long in photos, but I assure you is variadito and you are going to entertain a while lol. I leave you some pictures of what I bought as a 'Gift of Kings', which like last year, I've been waiting to buy on sale. Well and there are some extra purchase discount but little, no discount had nothing xD

First I show the rebareyes
For fiiiiiiin, my little clock Roxy! I had a saved time waiting for better economic times, and now is the time! hehe I love, not a pimp?? I love the black background of the screen, and that belt? Well it is a watch that goes well with me and I take time and very comfortable:)

This Nike sports bag, which is pretty big boy the truth, I think it could be used to go to the gym, but my idea is to use it in bolsacoooo plan for those days of compritas small comfort that you do not fancy carrying loaded bags , as heard in pa!
xD Well

also carries a purse included (totally black, of course) and has little pocket inside for storing documents, etc ... A Chollet for € 10.80. And wanted me to stay with a sweatshirt from Adidas in this combination of colors and this I did not want to resist.

And I bought a Roxy hoodie with color Capuchita black, the new collection but I did not photograph because I'm wearing and I forgot xDD. In addition to a short-sleeved shirt for my boyfriend and my brother.

comprillas
Now the alleged rebates, which cuts anything because they are things of continuity and had no discount ... but good

A pair of H & M brushes I never noticed in the brush they had, the truth, but today has given me to watch them closely and saw they were fine. I guess that can not be compared to Sigma or anything like that, but at a quality comparable to Deliplus yes. I have taken these two, but had to dust, to blush beveled and one with two parts, one for the foundation and the other for powder ...

In my case I took one for small shadow that the truth is that sometimes you need not have done any more, simply for convenience when it comes to makeup, and I think this is not bad ... It is so soft and light, loose hairs when not.


And this one for me has been a woooooo! when I saw so rounded tip lol That will be perfect to blend colors, plus the other hand beveled to be ideal profiling xDD I thought all this while had it in my hands, convencidisima that I took her to house for only € 1.95.

Besides H & M have Primark, so the visit is also required, and before entering I was afraid, because if they had cuts all over, with prices that are of normal thought that would echo a den xD but fortunately there are good and only in a certain product discounts, and the crazy thing is not high, it can bear. Today alone I've worn a ring: D and a pair of panties, but I have not done this last photo.

is a huge and slightly pink in black and gold, somewhat gothic but I could not resist to try it, looks great with black nails ... : D I has cost 3 €


Primark
I leave, And having spent very little money I decide that it's okay to buy to buy, and I'm going to Maisons du Monde in search of some glasses nice, any of which had been broken and lost the picture of them in the dishwasher: S


I've taken a few of these by 1.90 € each. The way I like and I feel comfortable, and the drawing of letters in warm colors I loved, because my kitchen is orange and my dining room red, so I combine perfect in that room, so more PERFECT impossible xD

And if after spending some hours at the mall had not had enough then I went to Carrefour with my boyfriend to make buying a home, because we were short of food!

There I've scrounged up a small book of recipes, which in this case it is quick and easy recipes that are very well. I've browsed a bit and have seen many tasty recipes that I am determined to put into practice!



As you can see on a page have a picture very tasty dish, and the other recipe sheet explained in a very Sencillito and easy. There are many recipes sorted by type (appetizers, meats, pastas, desserts, vegetarian ..) This highly recommended for € 3.95

And finally a bracelet complements the line of Carrefour, which my mother, in my last three visits to the center I've had in my hands, but not because I had been wise not to combine it but I was also attractive, and today as I have not go look at it and tinker was my boyfriend who has been caught and put in hahaha well the car had a straight 30% discount:)
rebareyes 2011 and not as rebajescas rebajescas compris xDD

that the week starts well! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment