Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Disadvantages To Nipple Piercing



Good
again!

Today I commented some new products I've bought these days Mercadona and the perfume of the English Court. Furthermore, I leave a couple of photos of the new computer lol

first thing I bought (and tested) has been treating liquid Deliplus keratin, the hair line Stylius. As I recall costs 2.60 € and comes in a spray 200ml spray.

Well I have applied for the first time today, so it's a bit early to draw any good conclusions, but my first impression was good. The truth is that it is the first time I use keratin for hair, but I have understood that it is part of the composition of hair, so I'm sure it's good for my hair.


applies easily with the sprayer and must be applied to the hair washing and drying with a towel. To better set the protein, we recommend to blow-dry heat promotes this effect. I have done so in this order:

Dry the hair with a towel
Untangle your hair with a comb gently apply the keratin
Apply foam volume effect Schwarkopf
dry with a diffuser

I also thought that lately has given me to use a thermal protector dry my hair before, something he had never done, I confess. And if I should apply before the keratin ... if anyone knows aclarame this question to comment!

Then go ahead Monogotas colonies that had never attracted much attention not because they saw the mango tasted it and I loved it, the truth is that I tried not influenced by any more xD I like the mix between sweet and acid. Mmm I must also mention that I had the coconut and I had the smell because it seemed like vanilla, someone else this happens?


And indeed, this scent has always been? Or was something new to be built later? esque sounded when I took ... but as I said I called too much attention and did not go to visit them ..

And finally after watching a video blog of Monique Morenita on the technique of sponge paint your nails, I discovered a girl on youtube ( MyryamC ) I think many needs xDD So much so that today I went to visit the area of \u200b\u200bMavala in the English Court, to see that stuff there. I would try a couple pack fragile nails shown in the video, that compared in price to buy it separately out really well! but still ends meet I have not been able to afford it, and I've been a hardener that the girl has recommended me for my nails to open in layers: (


should be applied once a week and brings a comprehensive leaflet, which tells us how to apply and suggestions on an explanation of other products Mavala. Of absorption time I found very quickly, I find it convenient to apply, but should also use an ANTI treatment to unify the surface of my fingernail.

The price is € 8.55 but now has a 15% discount and I was out for 7 € and soon. Hopefully that works! :)

fotillo And finally a pc and my whole scenery around, haha \u200b\u200ba cork with little things that keep many memories and a painting of a street in New York, but now covers the screen! -.-





ranitaaaa
And my toy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment