Sunday, February 20, 2011

Compaq Driver Nvidia Geforce 440 64

* Nails * discrete *

Hi all!

one thing I did not go today! I paint my nails if touched or if! hehe took them to the green Sinful Colors of the previous post, and I must say that although I put a base color before painting that has stained my nails a little ...

Anyway, put before painting base has become a must for me, and no longer get a manicure without taking this step earlier.

Well, this manicure is the most discreet I've lived, it seems to me xD but I still looks cute.
I wear a very pale pink, slightly creamy with a slight glitter to brighten up:) It's Spring brand, which is in Chinese bazaars. Here they are expanding in all Chinese people there xD



must be said that to achieve the color you see in the pot, I have 3 layers generous, because if you only put one, only achieve a slight sheen .. . Although I thought that 1 or 2 layers French must be precious.


Then I stamped a flower motif japonescas Essence plate with pink enamel Konad.


do not know why in this picture design borrosillo is, it's a shame he was unable to pick up its splendor, but you know ...


estampare For the next blank that highlighted more. In practice makes perfect right? ;)

EDIT:

As Monique asked me to tell the number of nail polish, upload a photo because the glaze has no number ... I hope at least you can get a better idea if you want to locate in the store.

Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment