Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Grave Digger Rc Battery

* Art * Fantasy French Manicure, nails short * * Manicures in degradation

Hoooula!

Today I animated with a manicure French look is neat but it is a style that is too me xD Let's see, I love to wear colorful nails, so to speak, and France is very simple in general hehe

In this case, I started with basic French, and as I have said, it seemed very simple for what I like to take me, and I decided to add a touch of color and something else ... P

Apart from the classic white line that marks this manicure, I've added a couple of lines in pink and lilac pearl clearly. In my case I used nail Fräulein38 fine point, or liners already I showed above.

Well I must say that this may not have come out very good photos, the colors are very discreet, but still is nice and neat.

To brighten up even a little plus I've applied two flowers design on the thumb and ring finger but the camera also makes it much justice ...


And finally these are the materials I used:

French Manicure Pack Essence (now discontinued I think)
Fräulein Liners 38
Flowers of the Chinet
Top Coat to Nail Art Essence

I hope you like the French manicure and who decides to combine

^ ^ keep in touch!
Hello nuevooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment