Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fake Dr Bernstein Diet

* Manicures and green ring

Lately fans are giving me the rings! I like how they keep their fingernails trimmed, and this time I have been inspired by a ring that I bought yesterday for this manicure.

Pimkie Buy the ring and cost me € 4.95. Maybe something darling if we consider that it is only plastic, but as it is very attractive and discreet colors bring me happy ^ ^




For this manicure I used 3 layers of # 802 Sinful Colors San Francisco, along with a plate design stamping BM11 Deliplus with black enamel.

Here you can appreciate the detail of print. I searched for more similar base color I had, and the drawing of the BM that although it is quite similar to hearts ring drawing hehe

Well and so far I have decent photos able to take This manicure today. I should also mention that I applied a good base before painting in this color, because other times I've used has left a slightly colored ...

Hope you like it and later I'll post the combo doing more nails and ring:)

Ah! by the way I leave you a video I made as a compilation of nail designs


Video Ok! hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment