Sunday, February 6, 2011

Soccer Predictor Machine



The name of this manifest is because I have been inspired by a painting that we bought the other day to decorate our living room, where the colors have been used are red, white and black.

As I had bought my first plate stamping of Essence 01 Have Fun! japonesco with some reason I decided to include and give prominence in my design.

Inspiration:


Manicure:

Click to
expand

Materials:


black acrylic paint



first thing I did was paint the nail enamel Essence Colour & Go 29 Everybody's talking about .

After the Fan Brush (in my case Fräulein 3 º 8) and black acrylic paint I have these lines that you see sides. It's really easy to make! You need only half wet brush gently with acrylic and slide in the direction we want.

When it has dried (it's fast) I stamped the ground in white circles in the nails he wanted to give more prominence, and the rest I printed the same picture but in a very light golden brown Deliplus. So design is more harmonious and in the same subject, but unobtrusively in the rest of nails)

Besitos

0 comments:

Post a Comment