Monday, February 21, 2011

Marks On Stumic From Sitting

recipe! Tropical Yogurt Cake .. mmm *

Hi all!

Today I caught one of those recipes lifetime (yogurt cake) and I did it my way, with an exotic touch that you are certainly not usual in a cake ....

First I put one picture to whet your appetite, now comes the time for a snack, and after photos over at a rapid pace ^ ^


Bueno you think? Palatable for a chilly evening at home? Since this cake is very easy and quick to perform, has not given me lazy to work myself, not like the brownies I made the other day that took me one hour xDD In a half an hour we can have it ready for decorating and eating: D

Well, the secret ingredient is .... Mango Yogurt! Last night I ate one of these yogurts Carrefour, and I got the idea right away. I had to try it in a yogurt cake. And now here he is!

I hope you find it easy and I feel encouraged to prepare ^ ^




yogurt
Apart from this, we need:
3 eggs 3 Measures of yogurt cup cake flour 1 measure
yogurt brown sugar (the original recipe with white sugar, but so get fat calories) A \u200b\u200bcorrection girls! I think that would be required for two of sugar is sweeter.
1 On
baking powder powdered sugar and honey
for decoration
mascarpone cheese (+ a little icing sugar) to fill

And here are the pics, they always come good?











Here I forgot to point out the time, which will be between about 15 or 20 little minutes


And now the trick almendruco ...
Do not know how to cut your cake layers? Very easy!

Cojeis serrated knife and you make a mark around the cake. After a string cojeis (ideally that is not very fine ...) and You place the mark we've made, and we're moving smoothly from left to right toward us, and cut in a jiffy and easily.

Once cut, you will have in a bowl mix the mascarpone with icing sugar and fill with this our cookie. After I have honey on top (just melted in the microwave) and then dusted with more icing sugar .. and that's it!


A greeting and good that you spend Monday afternoon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment