Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Uterus Pain In Pregnancy And Lupus

Fräulein 3 º 8 * * Today

Hi all!

How long eh? I miss blogging, but I have no free time lately, and I'm in if I can not take decent pictures, so I prefer not to write ...

is not the case today, although I'm out of time and wanting to paint my nails (at least a few days off will come in handy) I come to tell you a new promotion that have drawn the chic @ s of Fäulein March 8 to March 8, International Day of Women.

The promotion they do not pay shipping on orders placed and paid for that day. It does not matter to bring your products are all included.



Shipping on this page are for the product. That is, each item has its cost, which is usually 0.50cts € 1, although there are also more expensive products that are free shipping.

Finally, if you want you can have a look at your page and sign something, for example, I was very happy with of nail art brushes and the 'stripes' .


Anyway, I hope to publish soon a manicure
Thanks for being there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment