Sunday, March 6, 2011

Easy Go Kart Blueprints

aspect of the blog * New * * New Promo

Hi all!

As you have seen I changed the look of the blog, now finally I have some time to spend ^ ^

I still have to make small changes but only in regard to square some things , but this need some more help xD aplicare these details shortly.

Well I wanted to give a new image to bottom of the blog, very colorful but with a basis for black text, of course, also playing with two basic colors, blue and pink.

I have also simplified the head, leaving only the title of the blog but with a new source that simplifies a bit the whole.

I kept the gadgets I had, but I have also somewhat reduced the blogroll, so it is not one page too long and be more comfortable to watch.

Well I hope you enjoy this new look, and if you have any comments (yes, I have to fix some measures xD) do not hesitate to let captured!

keep in touch;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment