Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Newborn Sounds Phlegmy

piece of furniture polish organizer

In my case I did have on hand primarily for the glazes that I like. Because in addition to convenience, I think are very nice no? ^ ^


also won space and the drawer in which I had, which was packed and there was no single one!

is super easy to do, within an hour had all the materials at hand, had finished and painted. My cost me less than 5 € do so. You just need an empty shoe box, 4 sponges of these that are used to make flower arrangements (0.75 € each) and a black cardboard (0.50 €). At home and had black acrylic paint, and a hot glue gun. You can use different materials for lining, because I had cardboard at home, but could be felt type fabric, velvet, etc. that you can think of.

I followed the steps in this video on youtube, made by fadingdreams300 some time.


This
in English but I've missed I do not understand what he says to know what to do, very well exposed and easily seen.

Well I hope you like this idea and I feel encouraged to do it.


Tomorrow Sunday could be a good day not? : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment