Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie First Shots

! * * Joyitas enamel

just a week ago I ordered a Eyeka, taking an offer that we commented on his blog Honolulu ''In the cosmetics aisle''Eyeka why we offered a 3x2 in nail polish, that is we got three glazes for the price of two, is a good deal no? We also The postage is free, the question is not to think about it much.

So I went to the website woodlark Eyeka somewhat dubious by the colors that would choose ...

After seeing swatches to find many, and I thought I had the Cosmic Polish (which is color that you called me) at the end I decided on these:


From left to right are ... Polish Rain, Coral Vintage Polish and Polish, as is well indicated on the label: P

Glazes are 8 ml, or small or large. A good size for use without drying. Cost me € 9 the three, and each were € 4.5 because the third was free. And now I put some photos that I bet you do not see them wanting?



An elegant emerald green color, very soft and unobtrusive. I think it's perfect for these early spring right?

Another soft tone, grayish blue something like undertone, but with a very slight shimmer that gives a special place. The truth is it's a very peculiar color.


And finally I have left Polish Coral, which is a vivid red matte finish, which will surely not go unnoticed. Here I have two layers but also very exciting out by the flash.

In general, the glazes I have really enjoyed! With a layer coverage is very good, except the Polish Vintage, which needs at least two. The application is also very comfortable, though the brush does not have any special way.

Eyeka we'll wait to bring new colors to repeat! Of time with the 4 that I have I think it is fine, but if they take some irresistible color I know they give very good result ^ ^

The package arrived yesterday morning, but I picked up today, and it was a white envelope padded with plastic bubbles, all very well protected. In addition, enamels were tucked inside another bubble packet too. As usual (as had been hehe) also have given me a card with my order, and some stickers with your logo. I have already put one in the locker of my job! They are so cute ...



A saludoooo! Ah! Indeed, when hice mi pedido puse el código de embajadora de Honolulu, yo no he recibido nada extra porque mi pedido no llegaba a los 18€ pero supuse que seria bueno para ella igualmente. Bueno avisada quedas Hono ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment