Monday, March 21, 2011

How To Get Large Matts Out Of Persian Cat

H & M * * DIY

Hello again!

Today I show you a manicure that I've done today, releasing the enamel of H & M to teach you just recently, the 'Going Bananas' is this soft amarillito enigmatic, since it takes a very fine shimmer greens ... A treasure of truth, must be viewed in person to appreciate how beautiful it is.


Well my camera does not capture the detail of the enamel, so I recommend that if you find it in your shop, hecheis it out yourselves.


I have also stamped some flowers in black, and this has been The result:



The flowers I have stamped with one of those nail enamels of Chinese art, and I've gone mad truth! As I can I do with a black-Konad, which are undoubtedly the best for printing ... or do you think of the Essence? They are good too? By the way, where is this plate design is the BM 10.


apreciƩis
Perhaps some small fallita in flowers, and they put a rinesthones Viva La Nails but I have removed because they had much relief, ie were a bit rough, rough ... so good that I did not like and I removed, so the drawing can be a little blurred, but not forgive me? hehe

See you soon beautiful! 1 A kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment