Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Project Report Garments Business

* New * Stickers Nail Art * Nail Gal

Hi all, as I have seen that the above stickers I used to have triumphed Gal manicure this morning had to go buy a few things in Chinese and I happened to see if they had even this style ...

Unfortunately as I took no longer stayed, but had brought new models really cool too!

Here you have three that I've bought, although I have left is a slope, I will not forget it and rescue it from there again soon ^ _ ^

Click to enlarge ;)

Aiiinsss estrellil dominance! jejjee zebra-like those that are are amazing as well with rhinestone included, and different sizes and designs.

The environmental
include designs for the tips (my nails have to grow a little more to use them) as well as many butterflies and circles. Although they are transparent purpurinil are very light background, giving them a sophisticated air: D. I encantaa.

And last but not least the simple worthless frills stars with two out of every design. They also carry these are rhinestones and I have developed a style very funky: D

Well at 0.75 € each are a bargain because you see they are very easy to make and give special touch to our manicures. Indeed, in the back of the package is the site of this brand, but it is a very very poorly done site xD http://yssyfashion.com/EASY/

A greeting and I hope to soon introduce new manicure with these stickers as fassshions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment