Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gropping Pic's In Bus

with stickers *

Hi all!

release on the blog design and making you upload a new nail art to premiere! It is very easy to do because the stickers we put it quite easy to get a perfect design and veery easy to perform, or not?


This past week my nails have been resting a bit, I think not a lot to the left so long 'air'. And I guess they will come good Mavala hardening treatment which I have applied.

The truth is that since I'm using has not broken any nail me! And that in my work suffered a lot and it was common for some to bend and break was over the side, with the snags and hassles that entails! Anyway, the treatment has gone well:)


also am being more careful the time to do some things at work, but my outstanding issue is that of gloves when washing up, etc. ..

Still Essence with a moisturizer once I fix the hard work out xD

Here you can see this as pretty pink Easy Paris, the number 73 which still had-built, and do not know why, because it's pretty good! That if I had to make 3 layers to make it a bright color you see.
And finally the materials I used for this manicure. He had been a base for growth Essence, so I directly started adding color to the nail.

The stickers are in 3D, is that the flowers have a small relief, and some even have a built rhinestones.

To finish Top Coat Nails Essence and drops 10in1 Miracle Dry Essence Express also (I can not do without them)

And nothing else, enjoy the nails, which had wanted of trimmed and cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment