Thursday, March 17, 2011

Printable Rome Tourist Map

* Shopping * Additional ... * * Orders for Eyeka

Good to all! Today I come to show you some last minute shopping I did on Saturday to finish the look with which he was going out at night. The truth is I knew I wanted color, RED! Primark and I made it very easy because there were many things in this color ...

I show

plastic ring-shaped pink 2 €. I have it also in pink and white:)

pink plastic necklace with red, ring type chain and golden brown € 2

also
Belt sencillito elastic but mono jeje 2 € seƱoraaas
You see all rojito
, combine it with a black shirt with short sleeves zara abullonadito and also a roof with some black boots.

And to finish other stuff for another set of diary, where the necklace and the shoes are from Primark and Rebequita Lefties have a lot of colors!

€ 9.99

€ 2

€ 7 and are in more colors, light gray , pastel pink, brown, beige, black ... all needed!

As you can see everything very dime, I think more would be impossible! Thanks to whoever decided to put in Castellon Primark! jejeje
A greeting and to prontito

0 comments:

Post a Comment